Liget Center business centre was built between 1948 and 1950. At its completion it used to serve as the headquaters of Magyar Építőipari Munkások Országos Szövetsége (Hungarian National Federation of Construction Workers) therefore the architectural history literature calls the building as the headqauters of MÉMOSZ.
The structure consists of two major building components of which the main building fronts Dózsa György út and is determined by its collonade situated on the facade which gives it a clean overall image. The glass surfaces located behind the collonnade give the building an ethereal image.
The main building soon acquired the protection of historic buildings, in 2002 it was fully refurbished based on the plans of Erick van Egeraat and since then the building is known as Liget Center.
The Auditorium (Congress Centre) is connected to the main building by a corridor link and faces the Városligeti fasor (alley). The building is currently being redesigned to expand the supply of office space by an additional 5,500 m2 in this location.
The business centre can easily be approached through the Andrássy út or through the Dózsa György út. And also easy to access by public transport.
Bus: 20E, 30, 30A, 46, 66, 66E, 105, 146, 146A, 230
Trolley bus: 70, 75, 79