Hungary’s largest office space in a single building has been completed for Telekom and T-Systems. The headquarters building, developed and leased out by WING as a nearly 100,000 square metre property, provides nine floors of space for more than 4,000 workers. The office building, which is set to be a defining element of Budapest’s corporate image, is owned by its developer WING, and will be used by Telekom and T-Systems under a long-term lease agreement. A daily average of nearly 1,000 builders and 150 suppliers or subcontractors worked to complete the vast project over the course of 28 months. In addition to sustainability, a creative and inspirational work environment was a key design goal in planning the office building.
- 1 building, equivalent to 3 major Budapest office properties
- The building comprises nearly 2 per cent of the entire Budapest office space market
- The building’s gross floor space: 105,000m2 (3 floors of underground parking + ground floor + 8 storeys)
- Rentable area: 58,000m2
- Close to 4,000 workstations, close to 4,500 workplaces
- Conference centre with seating for 300 people, with an indoor height that in part corresponds to two floors
- Two restaurants (seating 350+150), kitchen suitable for cooking 2,600 servings, cafeteria
- Fitness centre with a 700m2 gym and a jogging track on the rooftop patio
- 2,000m2 internal gardens (3 courtyards inside)
- 150m2 surface internal pond
- Underground parking accessible via 3 ramps
- Parking capacity in the underground garage: 1350 vehicles, 50 motorcycles, 344 bicycles
- 50 electric vehicle charging stations
- 16 locker rooms with showers connected to the underground parking lot
Excellent location: Directly access to the underground M3, tram 1, buses and train. The Liszt Ferenc International Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.
WING is the leading property development and investment company and a market-leading office developer in Hungary. As an experienced company with reliable and stable financial background, WING has built the world-class quality headquarters of several international corporations within the deadline and meeting the budget.