Hungary’s largest office space in a single building has been completed for Telekom and T-Systems. The headquarters building, developed and leased out by WING as a nearly 100,000 square metre property, provides nine floors of space for more than 4,000 workers. The office building, which is set to be a defining element of Budapest’s corporate image, is owned by its developer WING, and will be used by Telekom and T-Systems under a long-term lease agreement. A daily average of nearly 1,000 builders and 150 suppliers or subcontractors worked to complete the vast project over the course of 28 months. In addition to sustainability, a creative and inspirational work environment was a key design goal in planning the office building.
- 1 building, equivalent to 3 major Budapest office properties
- The building comprises nearly 2 per cent of the entire Budapest office space market
- The building’s gross floor space: 105,000m2 (3 floors of underground parking + ground floor + 8 storeys)
- Rentable area: 58,000m2
- Close to 4,000 workstations, close to 4,500 workplaces
- Conference centre with seating for 300 people, with an indoor height that in part corresponds to two floors
- Two restaurants (seating 350+150), kitchen suitable for cooking 2,600 servings, cafeteria
- Fitness centre with a 700m2 gym and a jogging track on the rooftop patio
- 2,000m2 internal gardens (3 courtyards inside)
- 150m2 surface internal pond
- Underground parking accessible via 3 ramps
- Parking capacity in the underground garage: 1350 vehicles, 50 motorcycles, 344 bicycles
- 50 electric vehicle charging stations
- 16 locker rooms with showers connected to the underground parking lot
Excellent location: Directly access to the underground M3, tram 1, buses and train. The Liszt Ferenc International Airport is 15 minutes' drive away.