The development of the East Gate PRO Business Park project continues — the construction of the latest hall is underway
Construction has started on the second phase of the East Gate PRO Business Park, WING’s latest industrial development project. The newest building in the industrial park in north Pest, following the completion of the first phase in October 2022, will have a total leasable area of 9100 square metres and is scheduled for completion in summer 2023.
After the completion of halls A1 and B1, the East Gate PRO Business Park in north Pest is expanding in a new phase. The earthworks and building the foundations for hall A2 began in summer 2022. The prefabricated structures are being assembled now, and the building is expected to be completed in the summer of 2023. A total area of 9100 square metres will be available in the hall building for production, assembly, fulfilment and storage purposes.
The latest phase of East Gate Pro is on schedule, and the construction of a bus stop for regional buses at the entrance to the park is also underway. The halls have outstanding accessibility: located in Fót, at the junction of the M0 and M3 motorways, they are only a few minutes from Megyeri Bridge. Just like halls A1 and B1, the hall currently under development, A2, will have a BREEAM Very Good rating, and the contractor is also the same company, Weinberg ’93 Építő Kft.
‘WING Industrial’s projects to date have been confirmed by robust market demand; 75% of the hall area in East Gate PRO was leased before completion. Accordingly, the development of future buildings in the park will start on a speculative basis, similarly to our developments in recent years. As with all our projects, with East Gate Pro we wish to respond to current global challenges. This means we put special emphasis on implementing up-to-date energy solutions, both in engineering and architectural designs,’ says Zsófia Korda, WING’s Corporate Sales Relations and Business Development, Chief Sales Officer (CSO).
WING Industrial’s property portfolio of nearly 300,000 square metres has an occupancy rate of almost 100%. With the current size of its portfolio and with the additional 200,000 square metres of development potential, the group has become a major player in the Hungarian industrial and logistics property market in recent years. Always working on new developments, WING is now providing customised and modern halls to major companies, including Philip Morris, Phoenix Pharma, Wizz Air and fulfilment services provider Webshippy.
WING Won Quality Award in the B2B Category of the Website of the Year Competition
In 2022, the Hungarian Marketing Association and the Internet Marketing Section announced its digital competition for the 21st time, during which the professional jury awarded the latest websites and the best digital solutions. This year, 217 websites competed for the prizes and WING's website won the Quality Award in the B2B category.
Strategic partnership: WING Group as the majority shareholder and Griffin Capital Partners acquire shares in Berlin-based BAUWERT AG
The Berlin-based property developer firm BAUWERT AG is entering a strategic partnership with the Hungarian WING Group, as well as the international investment & asset manager Griffin Capital Partners. For this purpose, the three companies signed an agreement under which WING and Griffin will together acquire 60% of BAUWERT’s shares. The remaining 40% will be kept in ownership of the existing shareholders. WING Group will have a controlling interest in the company.
Over 1,200 apartments sold, nine residential developments, community services and energy-efficient homes: the first five years of LIVING
LIVING, WING’s umbrella brand that specialises in residential developments, is celebrating its fifth anniversary this year. LIVING provides energy- and cost-efficient, smart and sustainable solutions while focusing on building relationships in the communities in which it works. Since 2017, it has started the development of almost 2,000 apartments in nine residential projects, more than 1,200 of which have been sold already, with four projects and over 800 apartments having been completed. LIVING also has several other developments in the pipeline.